Are You Interested In Buying A GROWTH Home?
Here Are A Few Things You Need To Know…


Assuming you can obtain a mortgage, there are two ways to qualify:


1. If the the property is in a Low-or-Moderate census tract, almost anyone can qualify. If the property is in a Mid-or-Upper census tract, you need to meet our income requirements and follow option #2, below. You can find census tract information for your property of interest by entering the address here:

2. To qualify for a Mid-or-Upper census tract property, your annual household income must be no more than 80 percent of the area median income for the Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), where you intend to live. Multiply 80% x your region’s Area Median Income (AMI) or see the chart below or click here:


GROWTH will connect you with your local housing counselor...

  • We will help you find a local housing counseling partner in your area who will work with you in more detail to identify your housing and financial goals.
  • If your housing counselor determines you’re ready to buy, you’ll be referred to a GROWTH REHAB-TO-SALE program, through which you’ll complete a HUD-certified homebuyer education course while helping you identify your future home.
  • Should your housing counselor determine that you require a little bit more time before you will be ready to formally purchase a new home, they will refer you to the GROWTH LEASE-TO-OWN program. Through this program you will begin financial and housing counseling while we work together to identify an affordable home you would like to lease and the have the option to purchase at anytime during the lease period.

Resources By State


We’re here to help

For help connecting with your area Housing Counselor,
call us toll free at 888-464-8188

 Or, fill out the form on this page and we will contact you.

We Are Changing Lives

What Clients

Say About GROWTH